Rules Concerning Absence
1. Anyone who has been absent from the school will be allowed back to the respective class with a leave letter duly signed by the parent.
2. Leave of absence is not granted except on prior written application from parent/guardian except in the cases of unforeseen circumstances.
3. Leave of absence for social functions is generally not granted.
4. Leave for marriage within the family prior permission is to be taken.
5. Absence during test/examination will never be condoned except in case of illness provided intimated the same day.
6. Every absence (sick leave or otherwise) must be entered briefly in the Students’ Diary and signed by the parent / guardian.
7. A student returning to school after suffering from an infections or contagious illness should produce a doctor’s certificate permitting him/her to join class.
8. Absentees for the tests and examinations will be awarded zero mark.
9. Any student indulging in unfair practices in Tests and Examinations will be seriously dealt with.